The Dickenson County Board of Supervisors is now accepting applications for a full-time Maintenance position. Applications may be obtained in the County Administrator's office Monday thru Friday, between the hours of 8:30 A.M. and 4:30 P.M. or on the County's website at www.dickensonva.org. Deadline for applications is Thursday, May 18, 2023, at 12:00 noon.
Successful applicant must possess general knowledge of practices and methods of carpentry and several trades. Preference will be given to applicants who demonstrate knowledge and ability to maintain and repair electrical, HVAC, plumbing and mechanical systems, and to maintain written records of all performed work and required reports.
• Must be able to do heavy lifting and perform strenuous work tasks on a regular basis
• Pass a drug test and background check
• Excellent work ethic
• Ability to be on time and punctual
• Minimum of high school diploma or GED equivalency
• HVAC, electrical and plumbing license preferred
The Dickenson County Board of Supervisors is an equal opportunity employer. Authorized by: Larry Barton, County Administrator