The Dickenson County Board of Supervisors is now accepting applications for a full-time and part-time solid waste position. Applications may be obtained in the County Administrator's office Monday thru Friday, between the hours of 8:30 A.M. and 4:30 P.M. or on the County's website at dickensonva.org. Deadline for Applications is Tuesday, April 18, 2023, at 4:30 P.M.
- Must be able to lift fifty (50) pounds
- Ride on the back of a garbage truck
- Pass a drug test and background check
- Excellent work ethic
- Ability to be on time and punctual
- Successful part-time and full-time applicants must be able to obtain a CDL license within six (6) months of employment
- Minimum of high school diploma or GED equivalency
The Dickenson County Board of Supervisors is an equal opportunity employer.
Authorized by: Larry K. Barton, County Administrator
Application for Employment