The Dickenson County Board of Supervisors is now accepting applications for a full-time Custodian position. Applications may be obtained in the County Administrator’s office Monday thru Friday, between the hours of 8:30 A.M. and 4:30 P.M. or on the County’s website at www.dickensonva.org. Deadline for applications is Friday, February 17, 2023 at 4:00 P.M.
- Successful applicant will perform general, routine custodial duties, to include but not limited to, cleaning, using and maintaining custodial equipment and supplies.
- Perform cleaning functions specific to the assigned facilities and/or based on requirements.
- Must be able to do moderate lifting and perform repetitive work tasks on a regular basis
- Pass a drug test and background check
- Excellent work ethic
- Ability to be on time and punctual
- Minimum of high school diploma or GED equivalency
The Dickenson County Board of Supervisors is an equal opportunity employer.
Authorized by: Larry K. Barton, County Administrator