The Dickenson County Board of Supervisors is now accepting applications for a full-time solid waste position and part-time solid waste position. Applications may be obtained in the County Administrator's office Monday thru Friday, between the hours of 8:30 AM. and 4:30 P.M. or on the County's website at www.dickensonva.org. Deadline for applications is Friday, July 2, 2021, at 4:00 P.M.
• Must be able to lift fifty (50) pounds
• Ride on the back of a garbage truck
• Pass a drug test and background check
• Excellent work ethic
• Ability to be on time and punctual
• Successful full-time applicant must be able to obtain a CDL license within six (6) months of employment.
• Minimum of high school diploma or GED equivalency
The Dickenson County Board of Supervisors is an equal opportunity employer.
Authorized by: Larry K. Barton, County Administrator