PART-TIME POSITION AT
The Dickenson County Board of Supervisors is seeking an individual to manage the Bear Pen Pool throughout the 2019 summer season.
The qualified applicant will perform a variety of duties in planning, supervision and scheduling of staff, maintaining the seasonal operation of the pool, and above all, have enthusiasm for making the pool a safe and fun place for the community. Duties involve all swimming pool operations, including first aid, scheduling for staff, janitorial duties, pool cleaning, cleaning of bathrooms, kitchen and pool area.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Knowledge of swimming pool operations include: sanitation, maintenance and safety
- Hire lifeguards and secure training
- Hire kitchen staff and keep kitchen stocked
- Prepare work schedules and submit time sheets
- Plan and develop pool related activities
- Conduct swimming lessons
- Collects and prepares daily receipts for deposit and submit to the Board of Supervisors office
- Regulates and monitors water chemistry of the pool; maintains chemical inventory
High school diploma or GED equivalent required. This position is a part-time, which offers no benefits. Applications may be picked up at the Board of Supervisors office between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. The deadline for applications and resumes is Monday, April 1, 2019, at 4:00 p.m.
The Dickenson County Board of Supervisors is an equal opportunity employer.
Authorized by: G. David Moore, Jr., County Administrator